I love quaggans.
Buying things from quaggan merchants is worth every bit of karma for these heartwarming quotes.
“shaped like a hug”
“maybe one day it can protect you”
“just for you”
“scary like pirate”
just look at the doll
I just want all my toons to be 80 without me having pour countless hours into leveling them is that too much to ask
Edge of the Mists.
Is, EotM an actual viable option for quick leveling? I’ve only taken 80’s out there and even then it’s rare.
Yes. Just get in a zerg doing caps (or flips as some call them). The levels fly by.
Worth mentioning that this tends to work much better if you are green (on EU at least) this side is usually heavily outnumbering the other colors. :) But yes it’s very fast and can be fun also I find. :)
then please go on and programm for each armor and race individualy the physics of boobs. I´m not saying it´s off but you have to economicly here. whats more important? better gameplay and bug fixing OR speding time and rescources jsut to make not all armor jiggle? or rather remove it completly making all fmales look like they have implants? This is not a High end next gen PC quadro A single player game but an MMO that has to run on many PC with much less performance power. be happy its not DoA
Lol I was just saying it made no sense, Idk where you see the implication that ArenaNet should reprogram everything right now or something like that. :P I think good gameplay and aesthetics are equally important. :) For a game that is all about aesthetics it wouldn’t hurt if they paid attention to these details, that’s all I’m really saying. It’s not one or the other. It doesn’t bother me 24/7 but just like clipping and weird stretching it’s something that could be better. It just looks off when the boobs bounce while they are surrounded by full plate, just like bending plate pauldrons look off. :) I don’t know why you got so agitated. :P
Stuff no one told me when I started playing a zerk staff ele
- You will die.
- You will die A LOT.
- You will die for you are ABSOLUTE AND ULTIMATE PAPER. Anything looks at you sideways and you’re done for.
- You will die as soon as you get 6+ stacks of any damage dealing condition if you’re under 1/2 health because there is no way in hell you can attune to water, drop healing rain and/or geyser and cast Arcane Brilliance in time.
- In 95% of the cases you can forget about any skill that is not a combo field or a combo field blaster.
- You are now combo field central, congrats.
- You will want to kiss whatever other ele in your party because they will fill up any rotation mishap you do.
- Blast up their fields! Any fields! Fields! BOOM BBY.
- ATTUNE TO EARTH AFTER EVERY FIGHT. STAT. RIGHT NOW. DO IT PUNK.
- I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING. DO IT. YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.
- Well not really, but it’s an extra blast of might everyone is expecting of you, NO PRESSURE.
- You will ask yourself why you’re putting yourself through all this, really, when you could just play a zerk ranger and press 3 skills.
- You will ultimately come to the conclusion that you love playing ele so fuck it.
- Your Meteor shower’s damage, tho. HNNNGH.
- Also Ice bow #4. LOL @ Graveling burrows U TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR LOLOLOL SUCK IT.
- You will learn the whole bloody game, like every damn corner crevice of every bloody dungeon, all the timings of all the mobs, all conditions EVERYTHING OKAY. EVERYTHING.
- And then you’ll become a dodge master. Eventually.
Still working on that.
- Stay strong. Don’t believe in you. Believe in me who believes in you. Or something.
- This has been a post. o/
Zerk ele is awesome, d/f is also nice it has a bit more active defense :D
guild wars 2 confuses me so much like
giant robots (with underboob gears)
is this a fantasy game of a sci-fi?